Tall, good looking, not to bright teenager for sale to the highest bidder!
Not that I'm surprised, I was pretty sure he would do this. but the knuckle head missed his plane to come home and has to sleep in the airport tonight....All I can do is shake my head and wonder if he was switched at birth.. It might be a possibility except he looks just like me ...
Gotta love him!
7 comments:
ha ha at first I thought you were really trying to sell him. How funny is this.
i would freak out if I missed my flight home!
Awww... what a kid! Gotta love them, huh?! xxoo
What a bummer! I would hate to miss my flight.
You wouldn't take a million for him and you know it!!! Besides Sofia would kill you for selling her big brother!!! Hope he makes it home soon.
Maybe this will teach him not to miss a flight again! :)
Boys!!!!! What are we going to do with them!
I hope he has made it home safe and sound!
Post a Comment