Monday, April 6, 2009

Holy Smokes

Its Monday! and I am leaving Wed for Portland....I'm so super excited....on that note we had a beautiful sunny weekend and loving every minute of it because I'm sure it will go away soon it always does. I'm going out to dinner with some girl friends tonight and cant wait to just relax and have a nice dinner with other adults...:)I will post as soon as I can maybe while on bed rest in Portland would be a good time..Have a great week.....

6 comments:

Ter said...

hope you have a nice trip.

twondra said...

I'm so excited for you!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!!

Michelle said...

GOOD LUCK TINA!!!!!!!!! Im so excited too!

Montana's mom said...

Hope everything goes GREAT in Portland!!

Montana's mom said...

She is moving to Indiana.

Gerry said...

Hoping everything goes smoothly! Thinking about you!! : )