Monday, April 6, 2009

Great Friends, Great Food!

I went out tonight with some girlfriends and I had a wonderful time! For those of you that know me know I don't get out often without my daughter or husband, not that i don't want to its just not easy for me to get out. I have made a couple of really great friends over the last few months. As you know I have struggled in this area of distinction, acquaintance vs friend??? I can say with my heart I have made an amazing friend in Desiree and feel confident her friend Sara and I will become friends as well ( I just met her tonight) She is delightful and fun and a pleasure to be around. Desiree thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so wonderful and sincere and honest in all that you say I love it....My sister was with us tonight she is staying with us right now and as always I love her company she is my best friend! Love her very much....

7 comments:

DaniKel said...

That's great that you had such a good time!

When taken care of everything in our lives, we sometimes forget to take care of us. We need that. Probably more than we let on.

Tomorrows the big day, right? Are you excited!!

twondra said...

Glad you had a good time! You deserve it!!

Kate said...

It is great to spend time with fun people.

Have a safe trip- we will be waiting to hear the details when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Awww, so sweet. I had a great time as well, thanks for being my friend. -Desiree-

Terri said...

I wish you a safe trip, I am so sorry that I have been so busy, I am still working on your bag to. I want to hear about you trip when you get back, hopefully I might get to see you.

Montana's mom said...

Glad you got out! Wish I could. Hope you have a great trip to Portland!!!!!!!!

DaniKel said...

Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you. Hoping all is going well!! I need to have you add me to your surrogacy blog. I have been meaning to say something to you. Cause I definitely want to follow your journey!