I hate to tell you, but we bought toys similar to that a few years ago to sell at Relay For Life, and we got them in bulk, and I think we got them for like $2.00 a piece. They rob you at places like that! But seeing the excitement on your childs face when you buy it for them is priceless! ;-)
4 comments:
Looks like sooooo much fun! Glad you guys had a good time!!!
Sofia is so gorgeous! Looks like she had so much fun!
Awsome! That looks like one happy little girl!
Looks like it was a great time!!
I hate to tell you, but we bought toys similar to that a few years ago to sell at Relay For Life, and we got them in bulk, and I think we got them for like $2.00 a piece. They rob you at places like that! But seeing the excitement on your childs face when you buy it for them is priceless! ;-)
Post a Comment