So many changes this week, and last. Last week my sister Ellen moved in with us hoping she will stay till she finds a new place and not go back to the guy we all have come to dislike! Sofia loves having her here! I went to Portland and got pregnant :) by a stranger (well a strange Dr.).. we had a blast in Portland. The weather is getting better each new day, today it was a bit gloomy but its suppose to get into the 70's next week. For those who follow Tammy's blog please continue to pray for her husband Mark and if you don't jump over and leave her a comment letting you know you are! I would also like to challenge everyone to put together a box to send over to Iraq. Michelle's Husband Nick is serving our country over there and I am sure there are plenty of men and women who would appreciate a gift in the mail, not all of our solders have family to do this for them maybe talk to her and see if she can find out if their is anything you can do I'm sure Nick will know of someone or you can send it to him :) Hope you all have a wonderful Blessed weekend! We have so much to be happy for and even when times are tough we still should be Thankful!
5 comments:
Your so blessed! Things are just changing for the better for you Tina. I couldn't be more happy for you (and a tad jealous that your pregnant!! hehe!) Your so thoughtful, kind and caring and I'm blessed to call you my friend.
Awwww, thanks sweetie. That means a lot that you mentioned me.
You're a doll and I'm so glad to know you.
(((HUGS)))
Just checking in on you! Hoping everything is going ok!
If you still have my email address, do you mind adding me to your surrogate blog? I would love to follow it too. If you need my email, just let me know and I will send it to you.
I found your blog through Tammy's blog, I hope it's ok if I follow you!
I am praying for you sweetie!!!!!
Lots of love, hugs and prayers-
Tiffany
http://thepiferfamily.blogspot.com/
You are so blessed! I hope your sister knows how lucky she is to have you... : )
Post a Comment