Its been pretty quiet in our house these days. Sofia was sick the beginning of the week and bounced back like a champ and now I feel like I'm getting it! It never fails I always get sick when I first find out I'm pregnant....
Sofia thought it would be fun to keep me up from 2:30am till 5am...Yes you read that right! I wont lie I wanted to lock her in the closet, (didn't do it just thought about it) I know some of you moms have had this thought its ok it doesn't make us bad just normal. I did get a little bit of sleep but not enough. She is up and chipper this morning with no memory of my frustration :)
My sister is all moved in and its working out well I love having her around. She is doing so much better than last week! Thank you Jesus she is out of that relationship!
I like to buy and sell stuff on Craiglist and I sold my dinning table this past week so I'm using my sisters till I find what I want, So I will be painting hers today, she started painting the chairs and well, lets say she never finishes anything she starts so I'm gonna finish it today :)
Hope all my blogging friends are doing well. Have a great week and I look forward to reading whats new in your lives.......
P.S. My u/s is May 6th
8 comments:
Glad Sofia is feeling better wish you were too!! Praying all goes well at the u/s.
Hey I will be off work for a bit this summer due to surgery hope we can get together!
Thanks for the comment. I made the header myself. Bullfrogs and Butterfies.... metamorphosis we go through as we seek to do the will of Christ.
Glad to hear from you. I was wondering about you!
Sorry you are feeling yucky! Good thing you have your sis there to take care of you...
Have fun painting!
just wanted to say your little girl is adorable again lol!
Hope you're feeling better soon. Can't wait to hear how the u/s goes. :)
Can't wait until your ultrasound!!!
Hope you get to feeling better soon, but I am glad Sofia is better... now you just need to get better!
Sorry to hear that Sofia was sick, but glad she bounced back quickly! Hope you do the same!
Happy painting - post a picture when you finish, I would love to see it!
Glad things are going well with your sister.
Post a Comment