Well, my fellow
bloggers and friends, I will be taking a break until my computer issues are solved or I buy a new one! I will however be following yours and checking email daily so Ill be in the trees hiding :) Hope you are all well and your children are well....Me,
I'm just getting fat and loving every minute of it! Ill try to update soon........
2 comments:
You are not fat you look great when you are preggo!!! Twins I still can't believe it! Hope your computer issues get resolved quickly. I too am having issues but can't afford to buy a new one right now so I am praying this one lasts. Laptop already gave up the ghost! Surgery in the morning so I may have free time to visit! Can't wait to see Sofia!!!
I hope it gets fixed soon! We need some belly shots :)
Post a Comment