Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wordless Wednesday











6 comments:

twondra said...

Love all the pics!!

onemorebaby said...

Sweet, cute, beautiful... all in that order! xxoo

Unknown said...

Lovely pic's!!!!

MamabearMills said...

omg, i feel you on that! about having to move something like the flower pot cuz a neighbor doesn't like it! it's like BUZZ Off people! My HOA also tried to tell me to take down my alarm stickers on my house, i wrote them back and said I was leaving them up unless they had a 24hr security guy sit at my house

MamabearMills said...

I think we may be one in the same person....you know how you said dumbass, and that another word for it is crazy?!?!?!? I told him he was a DUMBASS!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!! that's so funny! He didn't know what to make of me when I said it. I just kept walking and shaking my fat hips to get my son! haha

Terri said...

oh I love the pictures, your photgraphy skills are getting pretty good huh.

How is the pregnancy going so far?