Sunday, June 28, 2009

The end of another week!

Another week down and many more to go :) I'm so happy to be at this stage and everything still going so well. I reached the 14 week mark and still no morning sickness I think its safe to say I'm not going to have a problem in this area.....Both babies are doing great and growing strong!

With the 4th approaching we are expecting my Aunt in town the middle of the week, she will be staying for a week or so it should be a lot of fun having her here to go shopping with and someone to hang out with :) Sofia loves having here here too. It makes me sad to think that before we know it Summer will be over and the cold will be here again so I'm trying to soak it all in as much as possible. Today I'm going to work in my yard and enjoy the warm weather:)

***Please Pray for my husband to find a new job that will compliment all his hard work in school, his hours have been cut at his current job. God is good and has continued to take care of our family through tough times I'm so Thankful to have such an amazing God! Have a wonderful Blessed week......

5 comments:

C said...

Tina, have a great time with your Aunt. Of course parayers have been sent your way. Keep taking care of yourself and being the positive person you are!

C said...

Oh Boy, I have had more than enough Diet Cokes already...I meant to type 'PRAYERS' not parayers..LOL!

Montana's mom said...

You guys are always in my prayers!! Hoping that all is well with your aunt. Soak up the sun while you can!

Unknown said...

Yay for the no morning sickness. I know I was blessed and so thankful.

Have fun with your aunt and sending out some good wishes for your hubby!

twondra said...

Yay for no morning sickness!!

Your hubby is definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Thinking of you!!