Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day Honey!


I just wanted to take a moment to say Happy Fathers Day to my wonderful, loving husband! He far exceeds my dreams everyday when he gets up early and heads off to a job that sucks the life out of him, then comes home and works hard to complete his homework. He is an amazing daddy who loves his children more than life and would do anything and everything to be sure they are provided for. He is my hero! I love you honey for loving me with that great big heart of yours and being mine :) Thank you for reminding me that God is our families foundation and for allowing me to remind you....What a balance we have...:) I LOVE YOU!!!!!

7 comments:

Kim said...

such a sweet note to your hubbs....happy fathers day!!

Kim said...

oh and just wondering? what happened to your surro blog..for some reason it wont let me go to it??

C said...

So sweet, Tina. Sometimes in the quiet moments I wonder if God will help me find my soul mate to keep this time? I am so happy for you and your family. Blessings all around.:)

Montana's mom said...

Happy Father's Day R!!

twondra said...

So sweet. :) Thanks for sharing! You guys look so happy!!

Unknown said...

So very sweet!

Heather L said...

Yeah for great daddies!!