Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Friend in need

I'm going out on a limb here and I am going to ask for help! I have a very dear friend who lives in California that is in a very desperate situation. She has two kids and up until two weeks ago they were living with their dad because she has to rent a room from someone and couldn't afford a bigger place for all three of them. She is a hard working mom who loves her kids terribly and would do anything for them. Due to abuse issues they are now with her and she will be homeless as of the 1st if she does not find a place to live. I am wanting to raise a few dollars to send her to help out and to take a little bit of the stress off of her. I have been a single mom and know how scary it can be when you don't know where your going to live. If any of my blogging friends would like to donate a few dollars to help her out I have paypal and would love to be able to send her something to give her hope and know that God will continue to take care of her. If you cant help out with money will you please pray for her and her kiddos and they are able to find a decent place to live and that her kids will be ok from all of this. You can email me if you are interested in helping...Thanks so so much!

1 comment:

onemorebaby said...

Wow... what a hard situation for her! I will send somemthing extra to you, for her.