Monday, June 8, 2009

******WARNING*******

My poor family just spent the last 48 hours throwing up and other things that are to much to share.... It all started with my little princess Friday night she has been down till today, Me well I was next in line it started yesterday about 11am and didn't let up till the middle of the night, Sorry for TMI but have you ever changed a diaper while throwing up in a bucket? probably not! I have now mastered that feat. I don't recommend it but it can be done! Then it was the Sons turn he started sometime early evening I thought a water pipe had burst it was him in the bathroom...poor guy! I guess my sweet husband who was trying like hell not to get this God Awful Flu started sometime late last night I was out of it in Sofia's room so I didn't hear him but he missed work today and is trying to recover. Now the wait is on.... My sister thinks she is going to avoid this monster and my guess is she gets it sometime tonight..So with all that wonderful news I am starting to feel like a human being again its a slow process but its happening....I pray no one else gets this man eating flu, i would rather have my toe nails ripped off with a pair of pliers than ever go through that again....

I ALMOST FORGOT! This was my 100 post....:)

6 comments:

onemorebaby said...

Wow! 100 posts? You rock girl!

On another note... so sorry you have all been sick. Hope you all feel better fast!

MamabearMills said...

omg my daughter has been vomitting and pooping crazy for days now! i feel for you! her poor bum is so raw! =(

Unknown said...

Man that sounds horrible!!!! I am so glad you guys are on the mend.

Jody said...

I have been there..no fun..I wish you all speedy recoveries!!

Kim said...

I'm sorry...I've been sick since my IUI 6 days ago but it was a sore throat, stuffy runny nose...and cough...im almost over it....i really don't want the flu though ...get better:) oh and happy 100

twondra said...

Wow. You guys sure are going through it. I hope everyone is feeling better real fast. You poor thing.

Happy 100 posts! You go girl!

Thanks for your support on my blog. It means a lot. (((HUGS)))