Friday, June 5, 2009

My sick Girl! :(

Its almost 11pm and I am up listening for Sofia, She has the flu and has been throwing up since earlier this evening. This is the first time she has ever thrown up so this is all new for us :( My girl just doesn't feel good and I'm not liking it! I haven't been blogging much lately but I'm going to try and get with it here in the near future...
Wish me some sleep soon Im tired!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Tina!! How have you been prego lady??
Poor Sofia...I cant imagine seeing your baby girl so sick. :(

onemorebaby said...

Poor baby! I hate it when our kiddos are sick! Feel better, sweetie!

Montana's mom said...

Poor Sofia!!! Being sick bites the big one! Hope she get to feeling better soon.

twondra said...

The poor thing. :( I feel so bad for her.

Unknown said...

Poor thing. I hope she feels better soon. Get some rest.

Amanda said...

Oh poor Sofia. I hope she feels better.