Monday, July 20, 2009

INSOMNIA

Insomnia, Its a terrible thing! For me and for me 3 year old.....I know that when I'm pregnant sleep is something that doesn't come natural but to make it worst my little princess got up at 3:35am and came in my room wide eyed and bushy tailed....Talking up a storm :) Now I think she is just precious and is cute at any hour but for some reason today neither one of us can fall back to sleep. I woke up at 2:30 and as I write this its 4:25 and I'm not seeing sheep in my future. I would love any suggestions anyone or everyone might have out there in this wonderful world of blogging, Heck I'm not even sure anyone even reads my blog anymore, OK well a couple of you do so if you have some wisdom to throw my way this fine Monday morning I will welcome it with open arms.....My guess is your all tucked in to your beds sleeping.............
****update**** its 5:10 and im still up "uggggg"

5 comments:

Kate said...

I also suffer from insomnia- it is a curse. Sleep when you can. Maybe you can make tutu's when you are not sleeping.

Montana's mom said...

Oh man that bites!! I wish I knew what to say but I have never found anything that works for me :(

Unknown said...

I don't have insomnia and never really have... so I am useless in this subject. But, I am here for sympathy!!!

twondra said...

Okay, this will sound wierd, but it really works! At least for me and Mark. :)

Lie down flat on your back. Think of a number between 1 and 10 with 1 being very restless and 10 being very relaxed...think of where you are in that scale.

Then tap your right knee with your right hand, then tap your left knee with your left hand. Do that 20 times. Then stop and think of that scale again and think of where you are now. Then repeat.

Pretty soon, you'll find that your number will be closer to 1....or you can't remember where you are in counting and you're relaxed. :)

DaniKel said...

Hoping you are getting more sleep!