
I'm so thankful the sun made an appearance today it was suppose to rain. I'm also thankful for garage sales I just love going to look at other peoples junk! That being said I bought some of it :) I was suppose to have my own garage sale but wasn't prepared so Ill wait till next week. I have a ton of little girls clothes. I also noticed this morning that my flowers in the front yard were withered so I went and bought some new ones and got them planted It looks so pretty... here is a picture of my front yard....:) have a great weekend.....
4 comments:
Looks so adorable! Can't wait to get there! : )
Love the house!
You did a great job on the flowers!!!
So pretty. Gosh my yard needs some MAJOR attention. Yet I am not getting my butt out there anytime soon.
Post a Comment