

I woke up this morning and decided I wanted to take Sofia out on the paddle boats downtown. It really was a lot of fun and she loved it... As you can see with her daddy she was enjoying her day... We also had fun yesterday at the local parade Sofia got to go on the Fire fighter truck and was in her glory... She is addicted to fire trucks! It really is sweet how everytime we see an engine she yells ITS A FIRE FIGHTER TRUCK!
As for the rest of the day? I think I will clean and make cookies :) The weather is stormy looking and makes me want to bake....Hope your weekend was amazing...
6 comments:
cookies sound good...i was up all night putting together my new ablounge so i didnt get up til 1:30
but that just means work is coming a little faster than i would like it to. glad you guys had fun
So cute, it looks like you all had fun! Great, now I want cookies too!
I love the pictures! Sofia looks so cute sitting in that fire truck. Hey I may come up this week will let you know.
Love the pictures!! Looks like a great time! Cookies sound good! What kind did you make?
Looks like you guys had fun! Cookies sound so yummy right now. I would love one :)
I love having down time. Unfortunately with work it seems that my days off fly by in a flurry of housework and running around for errands. But with summer almost over we've been trying to squeeze in fun every where we go.
Post a Comment