Sunday, August 9, 2009

20 weeks and counting...

Oh man I can't believe I'm 20 weeks with twins and still don't feel like I have much more than a bloated tummy :) I'm feeling very blessed at this point that things are going really well, the babies are pretty quiet they haven't been moving to much just little bits here and there but I'm sure they will perk up before I know it! Ha then I will wish they would stop... I'm still not sleeping but I figure after they are born and go home I will get plenty of rest :) I will find out this coming Fri what the sex is, still saying two boys.....

On the family front Sofia is talking like a parrot these days so we are very careful of our words :) Ron will be getting a new/used truck this week so we are happy he will have a 4x4 for the winter time, Justin is still in a rental car waiting for his truck to be fixed after his fender bender (his fault) expensive lesson... Ron and Justin had Poker night here last night and had a really good time its was good for them to do something like that together.

My sister who was staying with us moved out this weekend and I'm happy to have my space back, amazing how you need that! Love her more when she doesn't live with me ....Anyhow hope everyone in Blogger world is well... Update later in the week...

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, has 20 weeks really gone by already?

Montana's mom said...

Oh I know EXACTLY what you mean about loving your sister more when she isn;t under your roof!! Glad all is well with the twins.

onemorebaby said...

So very very glad that at twenty weeks you are still feeling good! I will miss seeing you this week, but will see you soon! Hugs, love... ag

Unknown said...

Yes I know what you mean about company :) LOVE having them, but also nice to get back into the routine, etc.

20 weeks!!!!!!!! Wow... can't wait to hear what the sex is.