Monday, September 21, 2009
I know, but I forget sometimes!
That with out him nothing is possible! I just have to say that I know God is good and he takes care of my family, but sometimes I forget and try to solve and work things out on my own. My husband and I are in a situation that is strapping us financially but I have to remember to look up and trust God. If you could please pray that things work out we would so so appreciate it. Just pray for our fiances right now I would like to go into detail but I don't think its as important and just having people pray. I know he wants me to stay faithful and this is just a trial but its really stinks....Thanks for listening.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I hope everything works out for you
You definitely have my prayers Tina!! It will work out just trust in Him!!!! Remember He gives us what we need when we need it......the hardest thing in the world for me to remember though!!!!
Praying for you, honey... love ya.
You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.
(((HUGS)))
Thinking of you guys!
Definitely in my prayers. (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment