These were the first words out of my precious babies mouth this morning! Its amazing how one little girl can put such a big life into prospective in one simple phrase. After having my blood
pressure raised yesterday, I made up my mind after a long sleepless night that other peoples garbage will not become mine anymore! So I am looking forward to a wonderful week with my wonderful family and lots to do! Hope everyone has a wonderful Blessed week.
5 comments:
I was just telling my husband How mad I get sometimes. I just let everything get to me until I blow up. And right before I am at breaking point Sophia will come over and kiss me out of the blue, or make me laugh somehow and forget why I was even angry.
Truley heaven sent.
Out of the mouth of babes. Montana has taken to saying "mommy I love you to the stars.........and back! Can't help but love that!
My favorite niece could brighten anyone's day! What a cutie! Glad you are in a new mind-frame... : ) Talk to you in the morning!
Aww, so sweet. :) Glad you're feeling better. :)
How sweet!
I hope the family stuff is better!
Post a Comment