Sunday, January 10, 2010
6 weeks
Hard to believe its been 6 weeks since I gave birth to the boys! Wow how times fly's I started working out today and I am hoping to be good about doing something everyday :) Its easy to put things off but my body hurts and I know its because I need to get into shape. I'm not looking to loose weight just get toned up... anyone care to share what they do to keep fit? i would love to hear all about it! If my memory serves me well only a couple people even read this blog LOL and if they do read only a couple of you post Oh well I guess I'm not that exciting....Have a good week if you do read it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am here stalking you- I just try to keep up with 5 kids and 17 dogs.
The boys look great.
Awww, you're very exciting. :) I can't believe it's been 6 weeks either. Pretty amazing!!
I am always reading your blog but I also keep up on fb :) I know my life is not too exciting either!
I am horrible these days. Not much time. But I am trying to play catch up.
I can't believe it has been 6 weeks! How are the boys? How are Dad's?
I suck at sticking with anything. I am trying to come up with a plan myself, but nothing yet...
Post a Comment