Friday, January 22, 2010

Where does time go?

Here I am another week down and haven't blogged....I had a wonderful friend from out of town come for a nice visit over last weekend, and while she was here I was battling with a issue! A BOOB issue darn it.... I was sure it was Mastitis but I think it may just be I keep getting clogged ducts on the right side for any of you who have had this you know its painful and makes you want to cut your boob off! It stated to clear up and BAMM! it came back. I'm doing everything I can to clear it up and I praying that goes away forever. I hate it that I feel like giving up and I feel guilty for wanting to stop yet I want to keep going because the boys need this to stay healthy. My goal is to get to April at least but if this keeps happening I might have to stop sooner...Any suggestions are welcomed even if I'm already doing it :)

Have a wonderful blessed weekend. Anyone have a baby to loan me for a few hours that would help :) J/K

1 comment:

rosie posie said...

If you are continuing to get clogged ducts then I believe that means you are either waiting too long in between pumping sessions or not pumping long enough to drain the milk completely. I have dealt with a clogged duct once so far and I'm there with you it SUCKS.