Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday night and bored

Ha' my son says that's what happens when you get married! Dork how would he know hes just a 20 year old who lives like he dying..... Oh to have that life and know what I know now. I'm totally happy being home on a Fri night bored, I'm actually watching The Hurt Locker and it really puts this whole war thing in to perspective! We take our troops for granted.. Unintentionally but I think we do. I'm my last post I said I would be weaning soon if things didn't get better with my boobies well it got better thank you HAPPY DUCT herbs! I am however going to be weaning off the pump this month and moving on with other things, I have been working out and trying to get in shape. So on that note enjoy your weekend I will be getting up early to go work out! Nighty night!

No comments: