Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Put down the hipe!


This is my daughters new thing to say.. oh ya and step away from the the hipe. I bet your wondering what on earth are you talking about. Well a few weeks ago my dear sweet husband said something about being a crack head ( not me being one )and Sofia picked right up on it... So I told her say step away from the Pipe and put down the Pipe so that is her favorite thing to say its pretty funny to here her say that all the time....Hmm what else is happening in the Galletti house???? Not a darn thing we were pretty sick with the flu for a few days but all better now.... I'm not even sure if anyone reads this blog but if you do I'm reading yours :)

4 comments:

onemorebaby said...

I am! I bet that is dang adorable coming out of Sof's mouth! So glad you are better, girlie!

Michelle said...

Im reading!

null said...

I'm readinhg just usually typing one handed so I don't comment much.

Montana's mom said...

I am still here, stalking you LOL Love seeing pics of Sofia and Justin they are two great looking kids!