Im at a stand still... I think FB ruined me not sure? but right now I have nothing to offer the Blogging world.....I will tell you this I just joined a great bunch of girls in a Biggest looser group and we are all on a mission for the next 12 weeks.... Im going to be busting a move because there is money involved :) i love to win so stayed tuned maybe Ill post a picture of my before when I have an after one to compair it to....Its pretty funny I wore a batman mask so in case my picture is leaked to the media I wont be on the front of some magazine :)
1 comment:
Good Luck with thw weight loss. I did one with some of my clients and I lost 15lbs and won $120 so it was nice to get a little extra money. Hope you are doing well.. xoxo
Post a Comment