Friday, November 26, 2010

Lordy Lordy look who's turning

40!!!! Yep you guessed right! ME


Good lord where did the last 40 years go??? I will say I feel much younger when my 21 year old is around...Sofia makes me feel old :) maybe because all her friends moms are 30...Im not thrilled about this day but Ill just have to deal with it.....

6 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Birthday- and you look great!

onemorebaby said...

Happy birthday, beautiful girl! Love you!

Montana's mom said...

Happy Birthday again Tina!

DaniKel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

You look fabulous at 40!! I sure hope your day was fantastic!!

Unknown said...

Hope you had a great bday. LOVE the pic!

Terri said...

Hi Tina, I just wanted to stop by. Things have been crazy busy but I wanted to let you know I was thinking about you today. I heard a great song that made me think of my favorite moms and had to say hello :)