I think having
FB I
don't get on and post as often as I would like to. I come on here everyday to check on updates of other people but fail to post something new! I am however posting that I will be going to Portland next Wed for my surrogacy journey, If all goes well I will be pregnant for one last time :) Please keep us in your prayers that it all works out this would be a wonderful
Christmas gift for some pretty amazing people!
4 comments:
Good luck on your trip! How exciting!
FB ruined me too. Makes it so hard to post.
Here's to getting pregnant!!!!
I am a lurker - on fb and here in the blog world. Good luck! I am so excited for all of you!
Me too!!!! I finally joined FB a few months ago and then everything spiraled down hill!!! lol I am determined to keep myself on Blogger and blog more! Stupid FB!!!
Kami
Post a Comment