Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Where does the time go?













So today is the 29th and I haven't posted since the 8th ??? Where oh where does time go. I think Christmas ate it up LOL So much happen in such a short time. I had an IVF transfer and it failed so we will be moving forward with an FET cycle hopefully in Feb. I'm excited to try again, Sofia keeps me busy and has me thinking about a few things?? I wont share just yet! Got ya thinking don't I :) I'm off to snow blow my driveway with my new snow blower that two wonderful people bought me :)

3 comments:

Living Advanced way said...

Nice family :)

DaniKel said...

I keep asking myself that very same question! Where does the time go!??

The pictures are all WONDERFUL! Such a beautiful family!! Can't wait to hear what kind of plans are in the making!! ;)

Aren't snowblowers just amazing!?!

twondra said...

Love the pictures! Such a beautiful family!

You're such a tease. :) Hope to hear soon!

So sorry about the failed IVF. :( I hope the FET is successful. Thinking of you!