Thursday, February 17, 2011
Is there a difference??
When you loose a child who is young vs older? A live child vs an unborn child? I cant say I think so. I have only lost a living child that was here for a few short weeks so I cant compare and cant pretend to know the pain of a mother who has to bury her teenage daughter of only 19 years old, I can say I know the pain of having to bury a daughter and I know the raw pain of missing her so much you want to throw up. I know the day I lost my sweet girl I lost my future and I know this mother has so many memories to look back on but still that loss of what your hopes were to see your only daughter get married have children is GONE! I know many of you might wonder why and I writing all of this well with the recent loss of a local girl my heart is HEAVY! so heavy I cant stop thinking about her or her family I get a knot in my stomach and feel sick knowing that tomorrow that mother will bury her dreams with that precious girl and I'm MAD about it I'm SAD about it and frankly I am really angry about it! I'm not sure I have anyone I am angry with but i am and I don't know what to do with it???? I want to reach out to her mother but know right now there is a numbness that comes with this part of the journey, I'm really worried about 2,3,4,5 ....weeks from now I know all to well that after the dust settles and everyone goes back to work and their lives you feel really lonely and it sucks! So I have to pray and think about it and if and when it is my place to reach out at the right moment. Please keep praying for her family especially tomorrow as the funeral is tomorrow morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
God will Bless......
Dating Advice
Post a Comment