Monday, February 14, 2011

With a very heavy heart

Today on the news it was announced that a local girl had died in a car crash on her way back to school, same road my son drives every time he comes home and goes back. My stomach is sick thinking about the pure raw pain her mother and father are feeling right now and I wish I could take it away from them. I don't know them and I'm not sure I ever will but I never want a parent to feel that pain I know it and its sucks! I'm feeling physically sick just knowing that she was home with them over the weekend and now she is gone! Please pray for her family! I am begging for each of you to stop and lift them up in prayer and ask for them to find comfort in Jesus! I speak from experience... Thank you all...

1 comment:

twondra said...

Wow...I can't imagine. Definitely praying.