Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Kindergarten, Really????
So today was that day the one I was dreading. I registered my baby for Kindergarten :( I have mixed feeling about the whole thing? Happy she is ready, sad shes that age! I'm ready for this chapter I really am LOL OK so maybe not so much but I will be come September I promise. I plan on being in her class at least three days a week I hope the teacher doesn't mind but I just need to know whats going on, when Justin was young I didn't have that luxury and yes its a luxury for me as a mom to be able to stay home and now be involved so I'm going to be and no one is gonna stop me :) So on that note I have 7 months to get myself ready to once again be the mother of a Kindergarten student... In case you need reminding I have been through K-12 already so this should be a piece of cake. Right?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am right there with you- I have to register Taya in April-but here Mom's can't volunteer for the first 6 weeks of school! It gives the kids time to "adjust". Ug!
Gryfinn will also start kindergarten in the fall - and I too have mixed emotions! I am so excited for him, and I know he will love it, I just can't believe that he is old enough to go!! I don't have the luxury of being able to volunteer at the school very often, and I agree, it is a luxury, and since you are able to, take FULL advantage!! :o)
Post a Comment