I started to write the other day and realized I wasn't on my surrogacy blog, but then I thought this is something I want to share and then I chickened out, out of fear of being judged for feeling a certain way so there is sits in the draft folder waiting to have a voice! I'm just not sure yet if that voice will be here or in the invite only blog??? Do you ever have something to say and just aren't sure how to articulate it the right way? I do all the time I'm not the best writer but my brain is always on the move. I am seriously thinking of doing a book about my whole experience as a surrogate and allow my husband to share his point of view of the whole process? Its a very deep place for me not something I just want to casually write about as if it was just a job I did, I want to go deep beneath the surface and show the raw feeling and quit frankly I think I want the twins dad to co author, He is a writer and has written a few books and I want his prospective in the whole thing... I'm going to chat with him about what he thinks and ask him if he will help? Note to self: No crying! just talking about this made me get tears in my eyes...
1 comment:
I think the book sounds like an amazing thing. For you, for your husband, for the twins Dads. Keep us updated on your talk!
And I do that all the time, start to talk about something on my blog and then don't. I either delete it or it just sits as a draft. It was different before when people here (friends/family) didn't read. But now they do, so I feel I have to be more cautious of things that I say. So, so much ends up being unsaid. Cause I like you have always got things running through my head. I have thought about starting up an invite only blog, but just haven't done it. I do such a horrible job updating one blog, I couldn't imagine having two!!
Whenever you are ready to talk about the post, or post the post, I will be here to read. And coment - and probably, my comment won't be as long as this one. Cause in this one, I just keep rambling!! :o)
Post a Comment