Many of you don't know me you just know me from what you have read. That's a just a small window into who i really am, I am a Wife, mother, loyal friend, surrogate. I have worn many hats in my 40 years on this earth and some of them I'm not so proud of but the ones that matter I am very proud of. Growing up I was always the one who was outspoken had an opinion and really didn't give a shit what anyone thought I just said what was on my mind and I'm sorry if it hurt your feelings but sometimes the truth or should I say my truth hurts. Well over the years I have developed a sensor. This sensor was to tone down my approach at honesty in hopes of not hurting anyone with my honest opinion, I must add its my opinion not always the truth! (took some growing up to realize that one) But through this growth I haven't forgotten who i really am and how I really want to always stand up for what I believe in not conform to the way someone else believes because it makes them feel better or because they might not like me because I have a different view. I mean come on if we all agreed on everything this world would be kinda boring. One thing I will stand firm on is my belief in Jesus Christ! Many of you know I am a surrogate mother to three amazing boys I am so very proud of my involvement in bringing these three into this world, Micah has a mom and dad that love him very much he is thriving in ways every little boy should. Miles and Grayson have two dads! Two of the most amazing men I know next to my husband. Out of fear and being very protective of my guys I have not always been honest when someone asks about the twins parents. I'm done with candy coating the truth because it might make someone else feel uncomfortable. This is my life I have one person to answer to no one else. I feel I was called to be a surrogate mother and never once did I think carrying a child for a gay couple would bless my life beyond my wildest dreams, never once did I think I would have two people in my life that love me so much they consider me their family, two people who love their children more than anything I have ever witnessed and It makes me very proud to know them and to have been a part of bringing those boys into this world. I am currently cycling for a wonderful gay couple and will hopefully be pregnant soon with one maybe two babies :) My last effort at helping one more amazing family have what we all want, family and children to love and cherish! How lucky am I?? I get to add two more amazing people to my family tree! I have one last question? Who are you?
5 comments:
i know who you are! you are my very best friend... i am so blessed to have you in my life. you make me proud, you make me laugh, you give me strength when i have thought that life was too difficult... i couldn't ask for a better friend to walk through life with!
I love this post! Absolutely love everything about it! And I love getting to know more about you!
HUGS to you and your family! Your ENTIRE family!!!
Love this post and your outlook on everything!
You are superheroine... You have so much kindness and desire to help people, to give them a new born creature. You are an excellent candidate to be a surrogate mother, as you have already given birth to six children.
Post a Comment