Tuesday, April 5, 2011

30 days of blogging

Got this idea from a fellow blogger The Cave Clan 30 days of blogging... So I will be participating starting tomorrow :)

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts


Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name


Day 3-Your first love


Day 4-Your parents


Day 5-Your siblings


Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy


Day 7-Favorite movies


Day 8-A place you’ve traveled to


Day 9-A picture of your friends


Day 10-Something you’re afraid of


Day 11-Favorite TV shows


Day 12-What you believe


Day 13-Goals


Day 14-A picture you love


Day 15-Bible verse


Day 16-Dream house


Day 17-Something you’re looking forward to


Day 18-Something you regret


Day 19-Something you miss


Day 20-Nicknames


Day 21-Picture of yourself


Day 22-Favorite city


Day 23-Favorite vacation


Day 24-Something you’ve learned


Day 25-Favorite memory


Day 26-Picture of your family


Day 27-Pets


Day 28-Something that stresses you out


Day 29-3 Wishes


Day 30-a picture

3 comments:

Twin Mommy said...

Great idea...I think I will steal this too :)

DaniKel said...

So glad you are doing this!!!

Montana's mom said...

I might have to do this too! Might make me actually keep up on my blog!