Day #1 Introduce yourself My Name is Tina and I live in the Pacific Northwest, Hence the blog title. I have two amazing children Justin 22 and Sofia 5 and one angel baby girl in heaven. I have been married 9 years 10 this summer to my wonderful husband Ron. I must not forget the mention I have been a surrogate two times working on the third.
15 interesting facts about me (not sure how interesting lol)
1.I have given birth to 4 boys and two girls
2. I am a surrogate mother to three boys so far ;)
3. My step daughter is 5 weeks younger than I am, She doesn't like me :(
4.My husband is 20 years older than I am
5. My husband changed his last name to mine when we got married.
6. I'm the youngest of 6 girls
7. I had Justin when I was 18 and raised him for the first 12years alone :)
8. I have been riding horses since I was 7
9. I always dreamed of being a Police officer..
10. I was born and raised in So California
11. Justin was in the room and video taped his sister being born
12. I hate Sushi
13. My favorite food is Pizza
14. I love buying re selling childrens clothing, well anything but clothes the most.
15. I use to be a smoker and no one knew.
4 comments:
I think it is so awesome that you are a surrogate, and that your husband changed his last name to yours! And that Justin was in the room when Sophia was born!
Sounds like there is a similar situation with you and your stepdaugher as there was with my Mom and my Dad's kids. This also trickled down to me. I have never been close to them. I have always felt like they resented the fact that my Dad had another child with another woman. Especially since he was older and got to spend more time with me and do things with me that he wasn't able to do with them. How does his daughter/kids do with Sophia?
Sorry to hijack your comments! I am so glad you are doing this! Love getting to know more about you my friend!
Hey - where's the picture!?!!
BEAUTIFUL pic!!
I loved it! Short, sweet and to the point - I wish I read yours first! I didn't want to read it because I didn't want to copy anything so I waiting until now, darn! Beautiful self picture, definitely don't look old enough to have a 22 yr old!
What you hate sushi? Well crap Carolee and I drag to you sushi all the time. I am so sorry. haha I never knew some of the other things. Oh you are VERY brave to blog every day for 30days. Cant wait to tune in. =)
Post a Comment