When I was trying to decide if blogging was my thing I really had a hard time coming up with a name. I was sitting at the table and thinking to myself since moving to Idaho from California 8 years ago it has been a struggle and the name was born, Its nothing catchy or something that would draw 1000 readers but the few maybe even two readers I do have, I love! And you know you who you are my faithful readers.....
3 comments:
I understand it being hard to come up with a name, but I think you picked the perfect one. Your life is in the Northwest! And you have posted some gorgeous pic's of the scenery you have - a major perk to 'Life in the Northwest' !!
One of the things I love most about blogging is all the people I have met, and feel close to now, because of it. And they are from all over. And I think it is awesome! :o)
I like the name and great job on day 2 of 30! I also love all the "friends" I have met through blogging. I feel like I know them and their kids and family- Jen pokes fun at me and calls them my imaginary friends- but she does it lovinly. I love hearing about your family and the kids and seeing pictures of your three special kids.
Great concept this 30 days of blogging. Super cool! I bet you have more follower than you realize.Thanks for all your encouraging words by the way. I appreciate them!
Post a Comment