Sunday, April 10, 2011

30 Days Blogging Day #5

My Siblings


I am the youngest of three girls, and i have three step sisters. Ellen is the first born Kathy the second born and then there is me :) ( Donna, Paula & Cheri are my step sisters all older.

This will be brief because other than Ellen I don't talk to any of them, Ellen and I use to be closer but maintain the best we can living far apart, Kathy is a drug addict and continues to steal my identity and I continue to fight it. So in a nut shell "Dysfunction" is pretty much the deal! I'm gonna leave it at that I really don't have much to offer in the dept.

1 comment:

C said...

T, We really do have something else in common. Although I rarely speak of her, I also have a sister. We are estranged excpet when she ALSO stole my identity and racked up debt. She has had many addictions and is 100% DRAMA. I feel your pain.