Saturday, April 9, 2011

30 Days Of Blogging Day #4



My parents divorced before I was born. I didn't meet my dad till I was 19 I didn't even know I had another dad till I was 16. My mom married my step dad when I was two and he was all I knew, after over hearing my two older sisters talking about their dad one day I caught on that he was my dad also. Mad, yes! but that's a whole different post. My dad lives in Florida and was married to my step mom for 30 years and raised her three daughters, My step mom passed away two years ago from cancer. My dad whom I love deeply is a alcholic and heavy smoker who will most likely die way before his time. My Mom and step dad live in Arizona. My mom was awesome growing up I believe I'm them mom I am because of her and the love she gave us as kids. When I was 12 she came down with encephalitis after being bitten by a mosquito and almost died. After 6 long months in the hospital she came home but never the same she has had a very long road to recovery and while she manages to get around via her walker she is getting worse as years pass. My mom has a lot of brain damage and can be child like at times (SAD) I miss the mom I once knew. So those are my parents, it could be worse!

1 comment:

Montana's mom said...

So glad you had a wonderful mother who loved you and you were close too! That is why you are so good with Sofia.