Monday, May 16, 2011
Mold
Would you take your child to private swim lessons where the owners had moldy toys and swim accessories? I have been taking Sofia to the same place for over a year ( her swim teacher is amazing) and in the winter they put a gigantic bubble over the pool all the toys have mold, fins, noodles?? Why when its so easy to clean that stuff. Tonight I decided enough was enough so along with Ron we decided if something doesn't change we wont be taking her back :( sad, I got up my nerve and called the owner and said you must get rid of the mold or loose us as a client! She says it will be handled by next week. If we arrive next week and there is still toys with mold we will walk out. I really never noticed how bad it was till recently and another mother pointed this out to me, whats wrong with me this is a total health hazard! My friend said we wouldnt let our girls swim in poop why let them swin around mold...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you said something, and I really hope they clean it up. Let us know how things are when you go back next week.
Wow you are right, I wouldn't let my kid swim in that either. I hope they get it fixed for you!!
Post a Comment