Good Lord I haven't blogged in awhile.....I'm just feeling yuck these days, I wish I could say I'm feeling fabulous and everything is perfect but I don't :( I'm 9 weeks pregnant with twins and they are kicking my big butt! I'm hoping and praying this to shall pass as I progress to the second trimester but who knows anything is possible. Other than that all is well in the Northwest, At least we are safe from Tornado's I'm sorry for all my Midwest friend having to battle this scary weather....I'm praying for you all
5 comments:
nominated you for an award on my blog
I sure hope you start feeling better soon!!!
Hope you get to feeling better soon! Miss reading about you!
It's ok, Just wanted you to know I thought of ya :) hope you get better soon ...
I hope you feel better!!
Post a Comment