But not blogging much:( Im in my 14th week of pregnancy and the two little ones have made my life hard up till now. I'm now feeling like a human being again and I'm so thankful for that. Not a whole lot going on, Sofia keeps me busy and I try to stay busy it would be nice if summer would pay us a visit! we are heading to Seattle this weekend for a much needed getaway and will be back the 4th! Hope you all have an wonderful Holiday weekend!!!!
3 comments:
I can't believe you are 14 weeks already! congrats! Have a great time in Seattle! Miss you!
Have fun in Seattle!! Hoping to be up your way on the end of July.
I love that you are 14 weeks!! I miss you blogging, but love that I get to keep up with you on fb. Hope you are having a fantastic time in Seattle!! Hope to see pic's!!! :-)
Post a Comment