I have been MIA due to illness and I'm sorry for that I just don't feel like posting. I would like to share some pictures and share that as a family have decided the best thing is for me to home school Sofia in the Fall :) I'm super excited and cant wait for Kindergarten to start! She calls me momma teacher :) I would also like to congratulate my sweet friend Amy in California ( I know 4 Amy's) On the birth of her twins Nash and Chesney! I wish you and Jake nothing but joy and happiness...Love you Amy!!!
5 comments:
Hope you get to feeling better soon!! You are so lucky to be able to home school I think that is great! Best of luck with it. Congrats to your friend Amy and love the names!
I am sorry you aren't feeling good - I hope it subsides super quick!
Love love love the pictures! Sofia is such a doll! And her clothes - I just LOVE her dress in the last picture!! And her hair thing - did you make it?!! We need some new hair bows.... :o)
P.S. I am glad you get to home school Sofia! I think it's great that you are able to do that!
The pics are wonderful, it is always so great to see pictures of you and the family! : ) Sofia is a lucky girl to have you for her mommy-teacher!
hey ur family pics are really really cool..:-) like it a lot
Post a Comment