I decided start Homeschooling (well get my feet wet). Needless to say I'm overwhelmed and my ability is in question, I know its Kindergarten but this is the beginning the next 12 years of her education and I want to be sure she gets the best start possible. I'm not throwing in the towel yet but I'm already thinking of which private Christina school she will go to if I don't feel confident to do 1st grade (again not giving up) just want to be sure I have a backup plan. Its precious how eager she is to learn and says wow MOM! I'm so smart...I just love this girl. I'm going to take pictures tomorrow so I will post them then.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day!
1 comment:
I would home school if I could, but I can't so I found the best Christian school and put Montana there. I think you will do great and Sofia will be better for having had you for a teacher!
Post a Comment