Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Our Children

Love! That's the first that comes to my mind when I think of my child, Second! is responsibility, we as parents have a responsibility to protect and be their voice until they can speak for themselves. If you take your child to the Dr. do you believe everything that Dr. (human) says? I mean come on they are human and make mistakes, if you have a Dr. that is perfect I would love his #. When you take your child to school you trust their teacher to protect them, keep them free of bullying? I would if I sent my child to school the truth is the teacher does their best (you hope) and if not then you have a responsibility to listen to your child and be their voice. Our children did not get to choose their parents nor do they deserve to have anything less than the best when it comes to someone being their advocate so if you have children STEP up and be their voice Its our RESPONSIBILITY!!!
I feel pretty strong this is why I am a home schooling mom right now, my voice may be to loud for some but I don't care! My child my voice, my responsibility!

We are now entering our second week of home school and its not as hard as I thought it would be :) Sofia has a desire to learn so that helps, I am still trying to get a routine down and if its not done first thing in the morning then I'm screwed! LOL I have to get school out of the way first thing in the morning.

I'm also asking for prayer for my Aunt right now she has been diagnosed with Brest cancer and we need all the prayers we can get! Thank you so very much.

No comments: